Good morning beautiful people!!!!
Some of you may know I became vegan this past May. I was vegetarian all my life but my personal trainer boyfriend said, “You can’t be semi-healthy. You gotta go all the way!”
I’m telling ya’ll it was a struggle because I liked icecream so much! I actually wrote a Eulogy in her honor (which will be on this blog soon. Keep on the lookout for that!) I also loved having sour cream, cheese, eggs, and Ranch! But the hardest transition to veganism was the realization that I couldn’t eat anything or eat anywhere. I couldn’t just go to any restaurant anymore, because no one had vegan options. When we first started out, my boyfriend CJ and I would get super depressed and mad actually because we always had to work so hard to eat. I mean we couldn’t go over other people’s houses to eat or eat at potlucks with our church families. Somehow I’m going to have to figure that out petition some companies and write some letters, and just maybe change will happen.
The other day I decided that I’m going to share my recipes with you guys. This recipe is kinda my own take on breakfast burritos. The warm tortilla wraps are stuffed with #bocaburgers Chicken patties and onions, and peppers. Its topped with delicious soft avocados, #Tofutti sour cream, and salsa! ☺️🍏🍝❤️
Boca Burger Chicken Patties
Tofutti Sour Cream
Optional: You can also add potatoes like hashbrowns or cubes if you choose.
- Sautee onions and peppers.
- Chop Boca Burger Chicken Patties into little squares and then you can fry them if so desired.
- Place all ingredients in the tortilla wrap. Close the wrap so that ingredients are contained.
- Add oil to a frying pan and place wraps in the pan, closing side down. This method helps to seal the burrito and keeps everything from running out.
- Flip burrito over.
- When its done to your liking, a bit brownish on each side, place it on a plate.
- Spread Tofutti Sour Cream, Salsa, and sliced avodcados on top.
There are so many variations of this recipe that you can try so don’t be afraid to experiment! Well that’s all for today folks!
Have a GRRREEEAATTT day! God bless! ❤